Not as easy as you might think...
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging.
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?: Hot
3. Your hair?: Middle
4. Your mother?: Sweet
5. Your father?: Funny
6. Your favorite item?: Yarn
7. Your dream last night?: Unrememberable
8. Your favorite drink?: Water
9. Your dream car?: Lamborghini
10. The room you are in?: Bedroom
12. Your fear?: Failure
13. What do you want to be in 10 years?: Fun
14. Who did you hang out with last night?: Boyfriend
15. What you're not?: Tall
16. Muffins? Yummy
17: One of your wish list items? Camera
18: Time?: Late.
20. What are you wearing?: Nothing
22. Your favorite book?: Unread
23. The last thing you ate?: Pizza
24. Your life?: Adventurous
25. Your mood?: Content
26. Your friends: Bestest
27. What are you thinking about right now?: Cleaning
29. What are you doing at the moment?: Typing
30. Your summer?: Anticipating
31. Your relationship status?: Cohabitation
32. What is on your tv?: UFC
33. When is the last time you laughed?: Tonight
34. Last time you cried?: Unknown.
35. School?: Art
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I have some great news! My dearest Pk is officially a published author.
Paul is co-author amongst 101 contributing writers for the new book "101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life: Volume 3" which is a compilation of 101 articles with practical, solid advice on how you can take action and improve your life.
He is a contributing author along with Ken Blanchard, Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen, Byron Katie and many other leading Self Improvement experts.
To find out more about the book and how to purchase it please check out his site at www.paulkeetch.com.
I also highly recommend signing up for his inspirational and motivational weekly Monday Mentor emails. Check it out at www.themondaymentor.com.
Congrats Paul. I'm very happy and proud of you.
Posted by Ingenium at 9:36 PM