Thursday, November 16, 2006

There's snow in the mountains!!!

So I haven't been on a hike yet since August... and I have no real excuse. The past few months have been insanely busy but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel...

I do have some good news. I am finally back to being creative and getting paid for it. Effective November 6th, I became the Graphic Designer for Peaks. I'm working for the same company but have moved to the marketing department. I'm really very excited about this new opportunity. I just got a new Creative Manager last week and we are now starting the process of redesigning our entire brand. So the next few months is going to be busy researching, re-defining our brand and re-designing everything our company puts out. Creating logos and new website and the like.

Whistler is opening for the ski season - earlier than expected. It's been raining non-stop for a week - which means snow in the mountains! I bought a new pair of ski mitts a couple weeks ago and found my ski pants and long johns... I can't wait to go skiing!

Below is a belated Happy Thanksgiving Day message that I recorded and haven't got around to uploading until now... It was recorded in the lovely town of Brackendale - near Squamish, BC. It's a little late though I guess it's in time for the American Thanksgiving... The sound is a bit fuzzy... it was pretty windy... but the view is nice!

No comments: