Saturday, December 24, 2005

Now it's 14!

Pk and I just went for a little stroll down the street to the Savary Island Pie Company where they make the best pies ever. We picked up a Strawberry-Rhubarb and a Raspberry-Blueberry pie. It's 14 and raining today. Typical Christmas weather.

It's nice to have a few days off to relax. We went to the mall to do our christmas shopping yesterday. Shopping is exhausting. Malls are exhausting. We've been avoiding the mall all week but had to venture in if either of us wanted to get any presents for eachother. I hate shopping.

Today we're going to have some nibblies for dinner - shrimp ring, cheese and crackers, maybe some wine. Tomorrow we're off to my aunt's place in Langley for the day. Monday we'll have our own christmas dinner - Tofurkey, potatoes, asparagus, etc. MMM!

I made pancakes, breakfast sausages, and shredded hashbrowns for breakfast this morn. I'm starting to get hungry again. I can't wait to start nibbling, watch A Christmas Story, and open ONE present before santa comes.

I'm just rambling.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: