Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's 11 degrees!

My parka is lonely. It's been hanging in the closet, unworn, with no chance to feel the -25 degrees it is so used to. I went to work in a sweater today. Not three sweaters layered... but just my comfy sweatshirt and a sweater. It's expected to stay around 11 degrees for the wknd too. It's also expected to rain all wknd... which means I need to get new shoes. I've worn out the sole of my left shoe which appears to attract the rain into my heel. We'll have to drive up into the mountains to see some snow. Pk went skiing last Sunday. Check out his blog for some great pics from up high.

In celebration of his first skiing wknd. Here is a watercolour I painted of pk a while back.



Time for bed. gnight.

3 comments:

M.O.M. said...

The more I learn about you, the more impressed I am. You are certainly a multi-talented, multi-faceted person! Welcome to our family!
Love, Marian

POPsies said...

Just read your most recent blog entries. The painting of Pk skiing is superb. Your photographs are fantastic too!
Love, POPsies

Ingenium said...

Thanks Marian and Popsies!

I'm so happy you left a comment Popsies. You're the first of the k-town fam to leave a comment! I hope more of you leave some... helps me feel loved so far away ;)

love you, miss you.
/no;)