Monday, December 19, 2005

I am a Money Magnet! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

We've been in our new place for about a month now and there are many things that make this place so much nicer than our old place... no fighting neighbours, interesting neighbourhood, quaint village shoppes, gorgeous seawalk, stellar mountain views... the list goes on. But there is one thing that makes it all the more wonderful and interesting... it rains money in our yard.

Paul and I have been out in the yard, enjoying the mild weather and the stars and what do we find? Pennies. We've found 4 of them so far. That's one for every week we've been here. I think that's a pretty good growth in interest. They're just there, lying in the grass, or in the flowerbeds.. I don't know where they're coming from but I'll take it!

I took a few more pics around our seawalk. I didn't see ol'Westie this time...


Here's a view of the Lion's Gate Bridge and the North Shore.


The Seawalk


Dundarave Pier


Dundarave Pier


Ambleside By The Sea


We found snow!... well more like frost, but close enough!


The seawalk view


Dundarave beach


pk pose


The seawalk


Our waving shadows


Click here to see the seawalk webcam!

3 comments:

Jaime Lazo said...

¡Make Money !
¡Enjoy Forever !

Mark said...

When I first read the title, I thought it said "I am a Monkey Magnet!"

Great photos, I especially like the classic PK GQ pose.

Mark.

叙朱亜くん said...

Congrats on the new place Nuala!!! Finally you can enjoy the weather, and the peace.

Off topic, but thanks for the xmas present help too! You're the only person I know from BC that I couldn't live without :-)

Cheers to the holidays
叙朱亜くん

(this is the best post ever... for eva eva? )