Friday, November 18, 2005

"Just the sad frizzy hair that is my life" - mymy

My dear little sis kindly allowed me to share this "Before & After" pic she created of herself.
She just msn'd it to me and I thought it was a great little spoof on all those before & after shots they have on all those reality shows these days.
I especially love her expression in the 'Before'. She looks sad, slightly angry, and a little bit crazy. In all the 22 years that I've known her, I don't think I've ever seen her look so wild.
Thanks mymy. And CONGRATS on getting 100% on your psych exam... and last week you were all worried... i told you that you didn't have to worry.


in other news... i got a nice little surprise today at work. A customer sent me a sweet little Thank You card for helping him sort out all his courses he had registered for. I've only been working there for two weeks. It was nice to get that today when my brain was all a whirl with so much new info being crammed in my brain as I get used to the new job.

this wknd will be the beginning of the packing. By next wknd we'll be outta here - away from the Gangsta Skids. Never thought I'd ever meet anyone that would fit that description.. but there's always a first time for everything.

No comments: