Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back amongst the humans

Enjoying my first two days back in the work world. Getting trained on the registration program this week. It's a lot of information to keep in the brain but I'll figure it out soon. All the peops I'm meeting at work are all very welcoming. I may be the more quiet type but I do still enjoy the human interaction especially after being out of the loop for the past few months.

Been busy working on my knitting as well. Here are some shots of the sweater and the scarf I've been working on. For the scarf I'm using yarn that my Learning Annex co-workers gave me as a farewell gift. It's really pretty and soft. If any of you LA peops are reading this, Thank You for the yarn... it's yummers!


My dear cousin notified me that a new Pride & Prejudice movie has been made starring Keira Knightley as Elizabeth. I'm not sure if I will be able to accept her as Miss Bennet...it just doesn't seem right. But I will be sure to see it regardless. It is Pride & Prejudice after all. Check out the P&P movie trailer here.

Snow has appeared on the mountain tops here. It's so pretty! I don't have a pic of it yet as everytime I actually have my camera with me the clouds move in and the mountains disappear. I'll get a shot of them to post for you soon!

No comments: