Thursday, October 27, 2005

Futureme

I just found this FutureMe site which I thought was quite interesting. Remember how in grade school or high school you had to write yourself a letter and then it was mailed to you after a certain amount of time? You'd read it to see how things were going when you wrote it and how they have changed since then. This is similar but in email format. I've written myself an email that will be sent back to me one year from today. Hopefully the goals I have set for myself will be accomplished or atleast well on their way to being accomplished when I receive my email next year.
You can also read some of the interesting emails made public by others who have written their futureselves.

no;)

1 comment:

Judoka said...

you'd like the Internet time capsule I blogged about last week!