Friday, July 22, 2005

I have a secret

My horoscope for yesterday...

The full Moon always marks a revelation of sorts, no matter who we are or what we're up to. In your case, this one is prompting you to reveal a secret that you're not quite comfortable about revealing. Not just yet, at least. Between now and the end of the day then, better find a way to make peace with yourself -- and with the owner of said secret. It's got to come out, and that's a fact. Bring it out as gently as possible.

Pk and I have a secret. It's a good secret. Nothing horrible. It started off as a small one, but it has grown quite dramatically in the past couple of weeks and become more than just a little tidbit of information. This secret no longer affects just pk and me but now has an effect on everyone we work with. Not that I rely on horoscopes to tell me what I should do, but I've been debating how and when this secret of ours should be revealed and I think today's horoscope confirms my thoughts of telling people soon rather than having them find out later.

Pk and I have decided that next week is the right time to reveal it. The biggest reason keeping us from saying anything before is lo longer an issue anymore. So now the question is, HOW?

I will ponder over the wknd. While I ponder, check out this blog PostSecret which is an ongoing community art project where people mail-in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.

No comments: